Last dinner sitting 6.30pm.
This building had its first pub licence in 1894 , also under the name of Moriarty ! In the intervening years , it was in the Long family for three generations . Michael Long was a keen naturalist and collector of marine specimens and some of his correspondence with The Museum of natural History in Dublin is on display in the bar today. A plaque in honour of his work is displayed on the wall outside . John Benny Moriarty was raised in Main Street ,Dingle where his parents ran a drapery shop . He and his wife Eilís bought this bustling premises ,then called Maire De Barras, in 2002 and John Benny's Pub has since become one of Dingle's most well known places for food , music and and hospitality .